(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MUHAMMADIYAH ASSOCIATION (HQ)
Executive (HR & Admin)
- Perform the full spectrum of HR/Admin Duties/Correspondence.
- Experience in managing e-payroll systems via HR InfoTech is an advantage.
- Facilitate onboarding, performance appraisal exercise, and Human Resource Programme (HRP) when required.
- Provide general HR/Admin-related duties.
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification preferably in HR and Training
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in the management and HR field
- IT literate
- Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal
- Able to multi-task
KABA (KELAS ASAS BIMBINGAN AGAMA)
No available positions at this time.
MUHAMMADIYAH WELFARE HOME (MWH)
- To supervise residents on their daily routine in the home.
- To ensure safety, welfare and confidentiality of the residents is being safeguarded at all times.
- To supervise and ensure smooth execution of residents’ daily routine and programme.
- To ensure proper housekeeping at all times.
- To perform secondary duty as and when required.
- To perform any other relevant duties as delegated by supervisor.
- *Residents – boys between the age of 11 to 19 years old
- Minimum GCE N level or equivalent qualification/ relevant experience.
- Physically fit.
- Able to manage and educate at-risk youths.
- Able to work on shifts.
Welfare Home Attendant (Part-Time)
- Laundry works including washing and ironing of welfare home residents’ attires as well as washing of towels, bedsheets and blankets.
- Handle simple sewing and alterations works for residents clothing as and when required.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the laundry room and the drying yard.
- No minimum qualifications required
- Report works three (3) times a week based on the roster
- Reporting time: 8am to 4pm or 8am to 2pm
- Hourly rated pay
- Execute casework management procedures from admission to discharge.
- Identify residents’ care needs, strengths and risks.
- Complete all required assessments on resident and family using the appropriate tools for intervention plans.
- Prepare and maintain the Individualized Care Planning (ICP) for each resident, including progress and assessment reports, care plans and case notes recording.
- Degree / Diploma in Social work or Counselling or related field
MUHAMMADIYAH HEALTH & DAY CARE CENTRE (MHCC)
No available positions at this time.
MUHAMMADIYAH ISLAMIC COLLEGE (MIC)
- To lead a team in providing academinc administration, planning, promotion and service delivery in the college.
- To stay current on pedagogies and best practices in the industry.
- To work in collaboration with the Board to drive the achievements of college’s education KPIs.
- To develop, review and streamline work processes and implement new processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- To provide the board with regular updates of college’s activities, curriculum implementation, progress of board directives and fiscal matters.
- To oversee the planning, implementation and review of organisation’s strategic goals/thrusts
- To oversee and develop evaluation strategies
- To work in partnership with the Board to set academic objectives and standards
- To build strong and positive relationships with all stakeholders including community partners and government agencies.
- Masters degree preferably in Islamic Studies or similar qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing and educational institution at a senior management level.
- A people-person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and able to work effectively with a diverse community and engage various stakeholders.
- To teach and educate creatively to pre-school children age 2+ to 6 years old.
- To plan daily lesson and activities a week before class.
- To prepare materials and activity sheets needed before starting of class.
- To come out with activity sheets assisted by Principal.
- To come out with letters or notes to parents with Principal’s approval.
- To check children’s bag every day and pass any documents to admin or principal.
- To check children’s communication app every day and reply to parents’ queries.
- To plan, prepare and give accurate records or checklists on children.
- Able to work effectively with other team members and parents.
- To call and communicate to parents regarding child if needed.
- Create and maintain a positive learning environment.
- To help in raising fund for the association/kindergarten.
- To carry out duties delegated by Principal in school’s events diligently.
- To take care of children’s toileting when needed.
- To take over classes or duties assigned by Principal when any staff is absent.
- Minimum O’level with Arabic/ Islamic Studies.
- Preferably Dip in Arabic Language / Quranic Studies.
- Willing to work on some weekends.
“The best among you are those who bring greatest benefits to many others.”
– Hadith Nabawi, narrated by At-Tabrani
Benefiting the community together
Follow Our Socials
You can find us on these platforms too!
- Asatizah Development
- Free religious classes and programmes
- Promoting positive moral values
- Inter-faith dialogues
- Combating extremism
- Addressing societal issues
- Muhammadiyah Kindergarten
- KABA Weekend Madrasah
- Madrasah Al-Arabiah Al-Islamiah
- Muhammadiyah Islamic College
- Biasiswa Muhammadiyah (Scholarship)
- Assistance to low-income families
- Assistance to underprivilleged students
- Jenazah Management Services
- Projek Sinar Ihsan – Fostering Agency
- Muhammadiyah Welfare Home (MWH)
- Muhammadiyah Health & Day Care Centre (MHCC)
- Muhammadiyah Senior Activity Centre – SAC (Yishun)
- Advance Care Planning (ACP)