Who We Have Benefited
approximate figures as of 2019
children & youths at-risk
Madrasah & College students
Support Our Ongoing Campaigns
Scan this PayNow QR code with your bank app or send to our UEN No: S58SS0020C
Fill in the purpose and your contact number in this format e.g. Zakat 91234567 in the Billing Reference and send screenshot via WhatsApp to 8408 4326 if you need a receipt.
Cross cheque to ‘MUHAMMADIYAH ASSOCIATION’
Write your Name, Contact Number and Purpose on the reverse, and mail it to 14 Jalan Selamat, S(418534)
Contact us at 6242 7388 or WhatsApp at 8408 4326 to make an appointment for us to collect your donation from home. We accept cash and NETS.
*Safe distancing measures will be observed.
Transfer to our DBS Account: 017-005202-0.
Indicate the purpose of donation e.g. ‘Zakat’ in the Remarks field and send a screenshot via WhatsApp to 8408 4326.
Donate Monthly by GIRO
Wish to make a lasting impact? Set up a monthly GIRO contribution to Muhammadiyah to support our programmes and activities in the long run. Simply download the form and fill up the required details, and mail it to us!
Fundraise for Us!
The best way to support Muhammadiyah’s mission to benefit the community is to use your passion and talents to raise funds for our cause. Utilise social media and other available platforms to raise funds in a fun and interactive way.
Benefiting the community together
Follow Our Socials
You can find us on these platforms too!
- Asatizah Development
- Free religious classes and programmes
- Promoting positive moral values
- Inter-faith dialogues
- Combating extremism
- Addressing societal issues
- Muhammadiyah Kindergarten
- KABA Weekend Madrasah
- Madrasah Al-Arabiah Al-Islamiah
- Muhammadiyah Islamic College
- Biasiswa Muhammadiyah (Scholarship)
- Assistance to low-income families
- Assistance to underprivilleged students
- Jenazah Management Services
- Projek Sinar Ihsan – Fostering Agency
- Muhammadiyah Welfare Home (MWH)
- Muhammadiyah Health & Day Care Centre (MHCC)
- Muhammadiyah Senior Activity Centre – SAC (Yishun)
- Advance Care Planning (ACP)