“Faithful believers are to each other as the bricks of a wall, supporting and reinforcing each other. So saying, the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ clasped his hands by interlocking his fingers.”
— Hadith Nabawi, narrated by Al-Bukhari
To carry out our activities, we work alongside various groups, organisations and agencies that make up our community, with the support from donors and members of the public.
Muhammadiyah has about 2,000 members, spread throughout Singapore. Muhammadiyah members are divided into 5 Zones (East, West, North, South & Central) and 3 divisions – Aisyiyah (Women) and Youth (Beliawanis & Pemuda). Our members act as advocates to our cause and are actively involved in organizing events and activities in various areas.
Be A Muhammadiyah Member
Be part of a community that upholds and propagates the true teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah. Members of Muhammadiyah Association actively engage in various activities to bring benefit and serve urgent needs of the community in Singapore, regardless of race and religion.
Together, we can make a bigger impact to the community
At Muhammadiyah Association, we believe in collaborating with organisations and companies to make a bigger difference in people’s lives. From fundraising, CSRs, awareness programmes to research projects, we look forward to forging meaningful and impactful partnerships together.
Volunteer With Us
There’s always something you can do to support our cause. We are always looking for dedicated volunteers for our activities all year round, ranging from fundraisers, charity drives, roadshows and skill-based assignments for specific projects. Leave your details with us and we will contact you on upcoming opportunities.
Benefiting the community together
Follow Our Socials
You can find us on these platforms too!
- Asatizah Development
- Free religious classes and programmes
- Promoting positive moral values
- Inter-faith dialogues
- Combating extremism
- Addressing societal issues
- Muhammadiyah Kindergarten
- KABA Weekend Madrasah
- Madrasah Al-Arabiah Al-Islamiah
- Muhammadiyah Islamic College
- Biasiswa Muhammadiyah (Scholarship)
- Assistance to low-income families
- Assistance to underprivilleged students
- Jenazah Management Services
- Projek Sinar Ihsan – Fostering Agency
- Muhammadiyah Welfare Home (MWH)
- Muhammadiyah Health & Day Care Centre (MHCC)
- Muhammadiyah Senior Activity Centre – SAC (Yishun)
- Advance Care Planning (ACP)