FUNERAL RITES SERVICES (PENGURUSAN JENAZAH)
The Welfare Department of Muhammadiyah is always ready to extend our Jenazah Management Services to all Muslims in Singapore. We provide holistic services from retrieval to burial, in accordance to the Sunnah practices of the Prophet Rasulullah ﷺ.
1. Provision of Jenazah Van to retrieve and send Jenazah from Hospital to the family’s home.
2. Provision of bathing and shroud for Jenazah.
3. Provision of qualified and experienced “Juru Mandi Muslimin” and “Juru Mandi Muslimah”.
4. Upon request bus for family members and guests to and from the Cemetary.
5. Adherence to the Sunnah and Practices of the prophet Rasulullah ﷺ.
For immediate attention, please call our main office @ 6242 7388 (during working hours) or the following contact persons:
- Shamsul Bahri – 9685 9750
- Kamal Osman – 9168 2906
- Shamsudeen – 9752 7501
Working Hours : 0900 – 1800 hrs Monday to Friday
0900 – 1300 hrs Saturday
Closed on Sunday, Public Holidays & Prayers Time
Benefiting the community together
Follow Our Socials
You can find us on these platforms too!
- Asatizah Development
- Free religious classes and programmes
- Promoting positive moral values
- Inter-faith dialogues
- Combating extremism
- Addressing societal issues
- Muhammadiyah Kindergarten
- KABA Weekend Madrasah
- Madrasah Al-Arabiah Al-Islamiah
- Muhammadiyah Islamic College
- Biasiswa Muhammadiyah (Scholarship)
- Assistance to low-income families
- Assistance to underprivilleged students
- Jenazah Management Services
- Projek Sinar Ihsan – Fostering Agency
- Muhammadiyah Welfare Home (MWH)
- Muhammadiyah Health & Day Care Centre (MHCC)
- Muhammadiyah Senior Activity Centre – SAC (Yishun)
- Advance Care Planning (ACP)